Sunday 3 August 2014

a pretty pattern

Hello there! Now if you know me in real life or have seen me around you will know I am a massive fan for prints (mainly florals); and when I walked into my mum's bathroom her blinds were down and the way the sun was shining through them made them look so so so pretty! I think I finally understand why mum has never thrown them away, as they're so old and don't match with anything! None of the above photo's have been edited and I absolutely love the way the first image has turned out all dark and blue! I did them by braving it and messing about with the TV mode of my camera and I had it on a really small aperture. The last two images was taken on full auto but with the flash turned off and in my opinion the first two are way better!!
I hope soon I will never have to use auto! 

No comments:

Post a Comment