Thursday 17 July 2014

blurry and the wrong way round

Like with many people who start off in photography, I felt the need to go into the garden and snap away at the millions of flowers that my mums garden has to offer! I've only had my Polaroid camera since about May, at the most and what I love the most about the camera is the size of images it produces - cute little credit sized photo's which is always just adorable! 

I find that overall, I'll need much more practice with being able to focus correctly using the camera and I think if I retake these shots after constant practice of using the camera the retaken shots will be much more apealing! I'm planning on updating this post with retaken images so I can keep a track of how I'm improving, and who knows it might even be useful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment