Friday 8 August 2014

some unexpected photo's

I recently invested in a film camera (the Canon A-1) and these are just a few photo's taken from the camera, I didn't really know what to expect when I paid for them to become developed but I think these pictures turned out so well!! 
I definitely need to learn the functions of it as everything is manual but I absolutely love the film effect and I think taking pictures on a film camera is so much fun! I found a shop here in Macclesfield where they can develop the pictures within the hour so I don't have to wait for days for them, which is never brilliant because I'm ridiculously impatient!
I want to definitely get into street photography and will try and carry my camera around whenever I leave the house as you just never know when theres a chance to take pictures (and also I think it will help me build confidence regarding my photography in general!)

No comments:

Post a Comment